US-869 vs. WC-872?

aa8700, us869, and wc872 are all pretty much peas in the same pod. The charge weight you arrive at may be slightly different, but they are all dirty, slow burning powders that I refrain from using even though I have a few kegs of them on the shelf. It's also interesting that I've bought 872 from 2 different vendors, and the density of the different batches is rather evident when loading a compressed load.
I'd rather burn 50 cal. stick powder, but 5010 is long gone and H50BMG is really spendy when you are tossing 100+ gr. a shot.

I used my entire lot of 20lbs of US869 in quick time developing my 416 Rigby Improved rounds, this was recovered powder and not the canister powder.
I've never had access to the others mentioned, however, H50BMG is in ample quantities here and everything was extremely similar between the 2, so when I ran out of US869, I wasn't disappointed. However, you could fit more US869 without vibrating than H50BMG, which is called AR2218 here where it's made.

Cheers.

I used my entire lot of 20lbs of US869 in quick time developing my 416 Rigby Improved rounds, this was recovered powder and not the canister powder.
I've never had access to the others mentioned, however, H50BMG is in ample quantities here and everything was extremely similar between the 2, so when I ran out of US869, I wasn't disappointed. However, you could fit more US869 without vibrating than H50BMG, which is called AR2218 here where it's made.

Cheers.
Is US-869 noticeably slower than AR2218?