• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

1700 rounds of once fired 300 win mag brass

I have all the 300wm brass I need, but I don't have any nickel lol. I might be willing to buy them all and parcel them out but I won't do it free, if they were 20 cents I would probably look for 30 cents plus outbound shipping to cover shipping them to me, boxes and packing and trips to the post office etc and I would get to keep 100 pieces? If that is something people feel is fair let me know.

I have all the 300wm brass I need, but I don't have any nickel lol. I might be willing to buy them all and parcel them out but I won't do it free, if they were 20 cents I would probably look for 30 cents plus outbound shipping to cover shipping them to me, boxes and packing and trips to the post office etc and I would get to keep 100 pieces? If that is something people feel is fair let me know.

Fair enough. You have to pay yourself for your labor and little ROI

I'd be good with that as well. Count me in for 150 if you decide to do it. Thanks!