Like hunting subsonic suppressed? Here’s what is sounds like down range.

What can I say FireFly, I've used the 220 RN for 35-40 years with 95% of the deer, turkeys, coyotes I've shot drop in their tracks. The few that didn't ran went 30-75 yds. due to less than perfect bullet placement by me. Internal damage is 1 1/2 -2". Exits are around 1". To me it shows bullet tumbling as well as some expansion. That's based on at least 90 deer. None of the turkeys or coyotes moved a hair.
Maybe the guys on Midway shot one or 2 deer & based their thoughts on that. My testing medium is a little larger. I was especially impressed on the big 8 point at 240 yards in the wind & rain.
I guess to each his own. I was just offering my findings based on what I experienced. I'm totally satisfied with this bullet
I don't doubt you by any means. Just curious on your thoughts. It sounds like they work great for you.

I made it a point this last season to take every deer with a suppressed subsonic round. The first is a buck I shot in the head with a 168gr subsonic .308WIN at 100yds, and the second is a doe headshot with a subsonic cast 250gr .44Mag at 50yds. Let's just say that they didn't know what hit them, and I didn't have to do any tracking.

My next firearm that will take a deer is an 8.6BLK that I built 2 years ago, and I'll be using 350gr Maker Bullets.

IMG_1197.jpg
IMG_9219.jpg