How many days do you hunt a year and what do you hunt mostly big gane wise ?

I miss my days or hunting Alaska then deer here every year. I USE to hunt at least 80 days a year back then now o am down to about 50 to 60 days a year mostly for deer bears and hogs .I mostly jusy hunt treestands here .I miss riding all day on 4 wheelers in Alaska but moose season was only two weeks long .I hunted caribou but it was super iffy because of migrations .Hopefully I can keep hunting for at least 15 more years .I know my climbing treestand days are numbered.
Scared to answer this one. However my wife is a widow from the second week of September to the first week of January. It's only been that way for 35 years and she's still hoping I'll grow out of it.

I couldn't handle living in the states that you only have like a week or so to rifle hunt .They just about wiped out small game season here with deer season though but I never see quail or rabbits any more just 1000000 squirrels when I deer hunt .The moose season in alaska was so short I tried to go all two weeks .I am getting shorter on my trips due to traffic and other things .I take every kid that I can but it's getting harder to find any to go .