Ever See Donkeys in with Livestock?

My mule was hard on canines, coyotes, and healer dogs wouldn't come close. However, I'm not sure how they do against wolves, having seen the damage they do at times to donkeys.

Disclaimer this particular mule grabbed a goat, and tossed it into the side of the barn.
lol šŸ˜‚ I used to have a big Billy goat that had huge horns, one day I watched that goat jam his horns into the side of the donkey, the donkey bit that goat on the middle of his back and threw him about 10 yards into the side of a tree.
Goat didn't mess with them again šŸ˜‚

Sure have, they are fierce protectors. We have a small herd of goats, when looking into guard animals, we considered a donkey. We ultimately went with a llama since my dad owned one before he passed.

We had our place leased for horses years ago and he had a llama in with them. That animal was a menace! Hated my wife's car. He tore a mirror off when she was headed out the house gate one day. I got to where I'd pop him in the butt with a red ryder bb gun when he came around the house yard because he wanted to get at the dogs. He hated me too.....glad he's gone! But I'm sure he did his job with those colts and ponies.

Drop what? No idea what you are talking about!
IMG_4459.png