Burris Veracity PH

R657-5-8. Rifles, Shotguns, Airguns, and Crossbows.
(1) A rifle used to hunt big game must:
(a) fire centerfire cartridges and expanding bullets; and
(b) have no attachment capable of electronic function, other than illuminated reticles.
Veracity PH scopes ARE LEGAL IN UTAH

I've been speaking with Oregon officials. It's being evaluated by the upper levels of the chain of command now. We'll see because they are having a new department head being chosen. And well we'll just have to wait and see.

Bought a 1st gen Veracity PH 4-20 and have been testing it on a 22lr for HUD performance. Wow what an amazing scope! with good ballistic dope loaded it's just range for distance and dial the HUD for impact. I will swap this scope to my 06 for crop damage deer culling this fall.

Attachments

• 2020 rim.jpg
    2020 rim.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 8
Trying to decide between the Burris Veracity and Trijicon Tenmile scope.The Tenmile is about 600.00 more but it's a scope I know will work and I don't know anything about the Burris.Still trying to decide.

Trying to decide between the Burris Veracity and Trijicon Tenmile scope.The Tenmile is about 600.00 more but it's a scope I know will work and I don't know anything about the Burris.Still trying to decide.
For me the limited moa elevation adjustment of the Tenmile is a detractor. Only 50 moa total elevation for $1600 isn't a good option FOR ME.

I have a self imposed limit of 600 yards.I went a tad over that a few years back and took a nice muley but I too would love to have more distance.
Thats why I have not pulled the trigger yet.
But I don't like a 56 mm objective either.34mm tube would be nice.I may need to make a comprimise and go with a large objective.

Last edited: